Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 31 luglio 18, 08:41   #106 (permalink)  Top
ugo58
User

L'avatar di ugo58

Data registr.: 24-01-2005
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da galaxy Visualizza messaggio
Ecco un altra risposta da banggood dopo averli ricontattati.
Thank you for your order and sorry to hear that you have not received it yet.
Your order was dispatched on June 22, 2018 and shipped with European Direct Mail.

Deliveries might be delayed due to unavoidable conditions, like slower customs clearance procedures or poor weather conditions. We apologize for this delay in the shipment of your order. Could you please wait for some days?

All items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days ( 45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico ).

If you still don't receive your parcel after our processing time has passed, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Che devo/dobbiamo fare?
E' una delle loro risposte preconfezionate: più o meno hanno risposto anche a me così.
Solo che prima mi avevano detto di aspettare un mese, ma poi hanno detto 45 giorni (attenzione che intendono giorni lavorativi da lunedì a venerdì).
Quello che mi fa incavolare è che i tempi indicati nel tipo di spedizione, nel mio caso European Direct Mail 7-15 business days, non vengono più considerati. Adesso applicano questo:

All items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your item(s) beyond this time.

dilatando di molto i tempi di consegna e la possibilità di chiedere il rinvio della merce o il rimborso di quanto pagato.
ugo58 non è collegato   Rispondi citando