Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 05 marzo 14, 11:33   #226 (permalink)  Top
jon59
User

Data registr.: 17-02-2014
Upgrade con kit f45

ciao eagle

su un sito americano del v913 ho visto questo
il tipo ha installato il kit del f45 e funziona perfettamente con le sottostanti raccomandazioni, inoltre esiste un video del tipo (si chiama tom ) su youtube dove si vede il suo modello montato e funzionante.

After thinking about the install further I can shed some light, because the v912 and mjx f45 have the motor positioned downwards it has to spin one direction. Because the v913 has the motor positioned the opposite way further work is required as you need the motor to spin in the other direction.

We will start with the easy one. The V912

1. Remove the main motor
2. Remove the heat sync as this is no longer required
3. Solder the black earth wire to the underside of the stock receiver earth
4. Mount both receiver and esc to the helicopter and install the new motor
5. Connect the red and black motor cable to the receiver where you would normally connect your bushed motor

Now you're ready to fly brushless.

Installing the v913

1. Swap the red and black wires around on the esc
2. Swap the blue and red wires around between the esc and motor.
3. Remove the main motor
4. Remove the heat sync as this is no longer required
5. Solder the black earth wire to the underside of the stock receiver earth
6. Mount both the esc and receiver to the helicopter, I mounted the esc in the space below the main gear (see pics on page 116), all three wires needed to be extended for this, mount the new brushless motor
7. Connect the red and black motor cable to the receiver where you would normally connect the brushed motor.

Now you're ready to fly brushless.

When you connect the battery even with the power switch off you will hear the esc chime. Once it has finished turn the power on to thebhelicopter, this powering up the receiver. Once this has done turn your transmitter on and it will bind as normal.

I have flown it a few times, my v913 hovers at 1/8 power, add a little more and it goes up as normal, add full power and it shoots into the sky. Forwards and sideways motion are drastically improved. The tail also holds strong however my boom is carbon and 1 inch longer so if you have a problem with it holding then get down your model shop for some 10mm carbon tubing, 8mm if you have the v912

Any questions then just ask.

Thanks Tom
jon59 non รจ collegato   Rispondi citando