galaxy
User

Data registr.: 19-04-2003
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da wrighizilla Visualizza messaggio
si ma vedi qual'è il fatto.. questo mi scriveva Cristina in quel di novembre

Christina, Nov 24 09:05 (HKT):

Hi christian ,

We are deeply sorry for the things that it caused you. Please be informed that your parcel is in investigation status, since 30/10/2013 and this lasts 3-4 weeks to be completed. Please wait for the response of the investigation. Your patience is highly appreciated at this point of time. We are humbly asking for your kindness and cooperation with this matter. Once we have all the needed information, we will contact you again. Thank you. If you have any other questions, please let me know, through email or live chat (24/7)

Regards.

Christina
HobbyKing Support Team

poi .. ---------

Hi Christian,

Thank you for getting back to us. After carefully checking the information on this order we would like to let you know that we have already requested for this item to be resent to your address as soon as the parcel arrived at our warehouse. In regards to the time of when it will be, please be informed that we don't have a definite time of when we can resend the order as it will be depending of when it will arrive at our warehouse. We hope for your kind understanding on this matter. Rest assured that as soon as it arrived at our warehouse we will resend this to your address. You will also receive an email update regarding the reshipping of this order.

Regards.

Kayla
HobbyKing Support Team

December 10, 2013 06:48

------

ora dimmi che il messaggio di stamani (post 7587) non è interpretabile come una presa di giro!!

22 dollari di merce.. 2 settembre fate voi..
vuol dire solo che non hanno intenzione di tenersi i clienti. potrebbero rimborsarti e basta. il fatto è che non vogliono creare precedenti. se rimborsano uno, devono rimborsare tutti e con i casini di ora...

la risposta che puoi dargli è ciò che hai fatto: chiunque legge questi commenti ci penserà più volte a ordinare da loro. BANGGOOD rimborsa ed è vero. HOBBYKING no!

però, non me lo sarei aspettato! che vergogna prendere in giro per tutto questo tempo un cliente.
galaxy non è collegato   Rispondi citando