Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 09 gennaio 14, 10:24   #7627 (permalink)  Top
wrighizilla

Data registr.: 17-07-2013
I certainly understand how you feel towards this matter. Upon checking your order, I see that we have an ongoing investigation with the courier to help you locate your parcel. Please note that investigation may take 4-6 weeks to complete. Rest assured that once we have an update about the investigation, we will inform you as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for emailing support.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Kyle
HobbyKing Support Team
------------

Dear Kyle please tell me when 4-6 weeks will start!! first time you say me "4-6 weeks " was around 20 october!! check the ticket..in mid-October you said that the investigation would start in 4-6 weeks!!
the only good thing about this situation from miserable value of $ 22 is: I write everything on the most important forum site of italy BARONEROSSO FORUM thousands of people every week are aware of what it means to have a shipping problem with you, Now as soon as I finish answer you, I'm going to write to adjourn the debate about my problems with hk on my 2007601140 early september order, everyone will have the reputation it deserves.
I have much patience.. I wait 4-6 weeks, I wait for 50 weeks no problem.. in the meantime, I write on the forum so that everyone knows

this ticket is online at http://www.baronerosso.it/forum/disc...ml#post4099926

regards Chris
wrighizilla non รจ collegato   Rispondi citando