Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 31 ottobre 13, 20:32   #6263 (permalink)  Top
Bi7hazard
User

L'avatar di Bi7hazard

Data registr.: 12-02-2012

TGY-390DMH High Performance MG Digital Servo (Extra Strong) 5.4kg / .11sec / 22.5g
TGY-390DMH High Performance MG Digital Servo (Extra Strong) 5.4kg / .11sec / 22.5g (EU warehouse)

che ne pensate di questo servo? Su HK se ne parla molto bene..

Citazione:
this one is probably the most powerfull servo for mini e-revo here's my video: Turnigy TGY-390DMH vs. Ko Propo PDS-3101 ICS - YouTube
Citazione:
Super smooth flow, and easy to install. A MUST for replacing the stock 2080 servo on the 1/16 Traxxas vehicles. I have a 1/16 summit that I am pretty rough on, and this little servo puts up with the abuse!
Citazione:
The perfect servo for any traxxas 1/16 scale. Been running strong for over a year now with no problems at all. Strongly recommend!
Citazione:
this is a great servo for my rally 1/16 traxxas. Excellent quality, equal to the hyperion which costs 8 € more expensive.
Citazione:
A MUST have for anyone owning a Traxxas Summit 1/16! I broke the gear set of the original servo at least once a week. The TGY-390DMH has already lasted 2 months without showing any weaknesses.
Citazione:
After killing 2 standard traxxas servo's in my 1/16 scale car in a matter of months It was time to find a solutions! What a Great servo so quick and strong.Still going strong after a year.