Discussione: Club - E-Flite msr X
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 29 agosto 13, 16:18   #1038 (permalink)  Top
system450
User

L'avatar di system450

Data registr.: 04-01-2012
Un post su helifreak a proposito del motore del nano cpx, che presumibilmente è lo stesso dell'msr-x, anche se è un modello più nuovo:

This bird has a major enginering flaw in its motor and as such is for demonstration only and is not intended for any serious flying. Some people have suggested that with the know how of Blade's engineers, it can only have been done on purpose to make extra revenue on the sale of motors. Some research will show you that the manufacturing company will make these motors for 0.19 cents a peace if you're ready to buy a few thousands. At $12.00 each it's a pretty good margin.

If like me you're flying over 100 flights a week, you'll discover that this thing can quickly become the most expensive heli in your fleet. $24.00 a week for two motors adds up very fast.

If money is no object for you, go ahead. The little beast is the best real life sim you can get. You'll learn more, faster with it then by any other mean. Just be prepare to pay a heavy tax to Horizon for that privilege.

If like most of us the price has to be taken into account, my suggestion is to stay away from the nano until/if Horizon fix it. I would'nt hold my breath though because I don't think they will be too keen to kill the golden eggs chicken.

Until then, mine is flown only occasionnaly, waiting for Dylan's brushless mod.
Mezzi: Align Trex450 MSH Brain, FuncopterV2, Gaui255 MSH Brain, Walkera MCP BL, Hisky HCP100s, Squid 400 MWii, Phantom 4, F330 Quad MWii, Quad Diatone 250 Naze32 Blade: 230s, 130x EOX1101 DFC, Mcpx brushless, MQX, 200QX, MsrX BL, MSR Radio: Spektrum DX8 e DX9 Black, Walkera Devo10
system450 non è collegato   Rispondi citando