Discussione: E-Flite Blade NANO CPX
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 05 ottobre 12, 09:51   #681 (permalink)  Top
KenR1
User

Data registr.: 11-08-2011
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da bladebuster Visualizza messaggio
Lift, ti quoto non per smentirti, ma cercando di raccordare le diverse domande, dubbi e risposte in un continuum che possa essere efficace per chi legge.
Mi ha finalmente risposto HH in dettaglio, e vi posto la mia domanda e la loro risposta

Q:
Hi, 3-axis gyro has 3 different gains to be adjusted, normally.
Your reply (ndr: avevo già posto la questione e la loro criptica risposta fu ": The gain value is set to 100% and you would change the gain from the programmable transmitter. ") refers to a single gyro gain.Can you please clarify answering to the folllowing:
- which TX command (DX6i) exactly modify the gyro gain?
- which command is actually impacted by this set up? I presume rudder gain, can you confirm?
- how can I change the remaining 2 axis gains (ail and elev)?
thanks

HH answer:
You transmitter has a Gain setting in the menu lable GYRO. You enter into the Gyro menu and you can set the gain values. There is a Zero position which is Normal flight, you can set the value to Gain that is fits. The 1 position is for Stunt Mode, which is more aggressive style of flying, and you adjust the gain to the type of flying you will need. A Gain setting over 50% is a heading lock mode and a Gain setting of under 50% is rate mode. ...

Adesso a ciascuno di noi la sperimentazione ed interpretazione di questo "oracolo"
Bene Blade, avanti con i test, sta sera si prova...
KenR1 non è collegato   Rispondi citando