Archi
User

L'avatar di Archi

Data registr.: 16-12-2004
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da borges2003xx Visualizza messaggio
alla domanda nel forum beastx:

Can you answer the following questions.

1) If I use 'extreme' settings in parameter menu 'B', do I need to set the dual rates and expo for the cyclic and tail, or should I leave then at 0% (off)
2) If I use 'transmitter' settings in the same menu how much can I increase the Dual Rate setting by to speed up the cyclic? The cyclic is maxed out at menu set up 'L'

Stefan Hornstein risponde...

Hi,

1) yes you can but you don't need to. Therefore we have the presets that you don't need to change anything in the TX. Of course you can additionaly change the curves in the TX but be aware that this will affect the preset curve in the Microbeast. Especially when using high expo values in the TX this can lead to a very strange and unforseeable behaviour, as the both curves are somehow multiplied. It is not like "adding" a small amount of expo but like mixing expo into the existing curve making it in summary beeing flexed or bent, not beeing an expo curve anymore.

Additionaly adjusting DR is not as problematic, as it only will stretch or compress the curve.

If you like this behavior you can change the curve in the TX as you like but normaly you should switch to LED blue = TX controled. In this case the curve in the Microbeast is deactivated or better say a straight line and you can fully adjust the curve in the TX and that's exactly how your curve will look like then.

quindi se interpreto bene: anche se non consigliato , se uno non vuole arrivare la parametro b blu fisso (tx), in ogni caso si potrebbe mettere il d/r ,visto che la forma della curva non cambia ma viene "stretch" or compress?

grazie infinite.
E' esatto.
I D/R si possono usare sempre perchè hanno come unico scopo quello di limitare la massima velocità di rotazione sui singoli assi.

Come dice correttamente Stefan invece, sono da evitare gli esponenziali perchè andrebbero a sommarsi a quelli del MB provocando una risposta strana e non più esponenziale.

Ciao.
Archi non è collegato   Rispondi citando