Vecchio 08 giugno 12, 10:44   #4912 (permalink)  Top
CarloRoma63
User

L'avatar di CarloRoma63

Data registr.: 08-08-2011
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da nlenzini Visualizza messaggio
Postage weight information.
Our postage weight shown is not the weight of the item.
Simply put, it is the weight of the item and it's retail packaging plus the usual weight added when applying packaging materials for shipping.

As an example;
- Product: 30g
- Product Retail packaging: 10g
- BubbleWrap: 15g
- Parcel or Box: 20g
Total shown: 75g

Items such as propellers and other light weight items that require cardboard or additional packaging will show to have a much heavier weight than the raw weight of the product.
The weight shown is a guide only, and does not directly correlate with the product weight. Items of the same weight but with a different size or shape will 'weigh' differently.
As with all postal rates, there is a scale of economy, the heavier the parcel is, the cheaper it is per product to ship it. Bulk purchases with your local club or a group of friends is a great way to save on postal costs.

We would like to stress that we do not profit from postage charges. Our rates are genuine and in line with current pricing and environmental conditions.
Should you feel a postage rate is incorrect or requires review, please submit a request at the Customer Service Centre.

Thanks,
HobbyKing Team

mi e' appena venuto fuori.......
Esempio pratico dell'ultimo ordine: un Bixler + una serie di accessori (eliche, riceventi radio, alcuni servi, etc).
Al momento della spedizione, la scatola del Bixler è stata aperta, ci sono stati messi dentro tutti gli accessori (senza la necessità di imballarli particolarmente, hanno usato una semplice busta di plastica da 10gr che doveva solo evitare che i pezzi andassero in giro) ed è stato richiusa.
L'imballo vero e proprio, quello visibile all'esterno e su cui era attaccata la documentazione di viaggio, era la stessa identica che se avessi comprato solo il Bixler .

In pratica, rifacendo i conti con l'esempio di cui sopra, ho "pagato" 75gr ma ne sono viaggiati solo 40. Se moltiplichiamo questo esempio per tutti gli accessori che ho comprato, ritroviamo i 400gr di differenza tra il peso teorico e quello effettivo

In pratica viene confermato quanto immaginavo: i pesi vengono calcolati come se viaggiassero separatamente.
Carlo