Vecchio 25 maggio 12, 02:10   #2150 (permalink)  Top
rugrug
User

L'avatar di rugrug

Data registr.: 08-03-2010
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da Aldo! Visualizza messaggio
Sono l'unico col GP790...
Non so se considerarlo un privilegio o una fregatura!

Comunque sembra funzionare bene (oggi tirava un vento da paura e non ha fatto una piega)
oggi tra le altre cose mi è arrivato questo

Citazione:
Align vende il 790 a $99

L'Ammericani dicono questo :

I saw it added to the web shop a few weeks back but still haven't heard anything about it.

A lower cost MEMS version of the SMM based GP-780? The description that they've posted is actually a just copy of the text from the 780

I'm gathering by that, it's aimed at a replacement for the 780, and is priced $100 cheaper, but that leaves a few questions.

I wonder what will come in new combos they put together next year, 790 or 900.

I figured they were going to hold off on the new 450 Sport V2 and bundle it with the 900 when it was available, but now that the 790s out of the bag... It would kind of be a sleazy move to go back and replace existing 780 combos with a lower cost 790.

If I were a betting man, I'd say new 450 and smaller combos will be advertised with the 790 (including possibly the receintly relased 450 Sport re-packaged with the 790), new 500 and up combos will probably get the 900.

The 450 Sport V2 had a 780, the 500 Pro is a 900

Any other thoughts?

Joe