Discussione: E-flite Blade mCP X
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 18 marzo 11, 13:42   #1773 (permalink)  Top
macumbo
User

Data registr.: 01-02-2010
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da liftbag Visualizza messaggio
..............Sono curioso anche di sentire il resocondo di firedragon sul ruotino del 4#3.
Riporto alcune interessanti compatibilità tra Mcpx e micro walkera verificate da un utente rcgroups(DKFUJI):

I already posted this in the other thread but may be it belongs here. For those who are interested. I have found that the feathering shaft of the Walkera 4G6 is compatible with this heli. Also, the feathering shaft screws for the 4G6 have a larger diameter head on them which could spread the load better than the stock MCP ones. Even better, they are only $2.50 a piece versus $5 from E-flite. Of course you have to keep your spacers and o-rings but hey at half the price its a simple drop in replacement. I have a load of these shafts for my other micros so it just makes it easier for me to stay in the air.

Also, the bearings from the 4G3 and 4G6 are also compatible with the grip bearings on this heli.
The last mod I have done is adding the 4G3 tail motor and replacing that tiny tail motor that comes with the heli. Bore out the stock tailblade and installed that and flew her. Now the tail is really good and solid even in a full punchout. I also just tried a CB100 tail blade on her and that worked equally as well. The motor came back warmer with that blade than the stock blade so maybe it may be best to keep the stock blade. All I know is I had a CCW kick of about 10* stock and now its down to 3-5*. Nice and these motors are dirt cheap to replace.
Esky Lama V4 - 4#3B - CB100 - CB180D(3 axys gyro upgraded) - 4#6(S + B/H upgraded - Turboace 31714) - 4G6(Turboace 915) - Copterx 250SE - M120D01- Tx 2801PRO - Micro P51 D Mustang - Trojan T28 - DX6i
macumbo non è collegato   Rispondi citando