Discussione: Club Walkera Cb100
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 11 febbraio 11, 18:33   #1996 (permalink)  Top
METEOR
User

L'avatar di METEOR

Data registr.: 20-01-2008
Immagini: 45
standoff swash: spring, collar or nothing?

standoff swash: spring, collar or nothing?
If you look at the design of a CP Heli swash, it move up & down to change the pitch of blades, when you move only the AIL or Elevator the swash stand, cause it has three points to support it.
My point of view:
Our FP Heli has only two servo links and of course only two point to support the swash plate. When we apply some ELE or AIL the swash could float up or down before receive the command input of one of the servo link. That play: mean to have more command to do before it sense the input. Another factor is: there is play on the mixer arm fulcrum, play on the uniballs ecc.
p.ex have you never seen a table with two legs stand?
- the collar solve the swash to stand, but not the free play of the geometry.
- The spring stand the swash,keep the links and mixer arm in correct position. Could also adsorb some error in the geometry system leaving the swash to move a little without react in hard locking.

The geometry of 4#3 is worse than CB100: more play in the system. Look at my photo how I fixed it with orings and spring.

May be my point of view could be wrong but the result is that my little fleet of 4#3 (5) and CB100 (2) fly very well, have good stability in hovering and fly. Particurarly the CB100s seem to fly as a coaxial: rudder and Throttle
Attached Thumbnails

Name: DSC03218.jpg Views: 48 Size: 37.9 KB Description:

METEOR or IFELN at rcgrroup
mini heli vari |TREX 450: AGUSTA109| 450 PRO|TREX 500: MD500 + AS350 + 2 DFC SPEED |T-REX 600E AGUSTA 109|T-REX 600 DFC!MINITITAN MD500| VARIO JET RANGER DJI WKH |GOBLIN 700 KSE BD3SX| E-FLITE VTOL!DJI F550-NAZA|SKY STRIDER| T14SG |
METEOR non รจ collegato   Rispondi citando