Vecchio 03 febbraio 11, 13:18   #799 (permalink)  Top
LONGFLYER
User

L'avatar di LONGFLYER

Data registr.: 06-09-2008
Smile

Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da John Doe Visualizza messaggio
One thing that you might not know is that Spektrum’s DSM/DSM2 technology satisfies each of the requirements of FHSS modulation as specified in EN 300-328:

1) [ http://support.horizonhobby.de/getat...9yeSBGQVEucGRm ]

«Spektrum’s DSM technology satisfies each of the requirements of FHSS modulation as specified in EN 300-328 v.1.7.1. As the closing sentence of that clause states, “Systems that meet the above constraints shall be tested according to the requirements for FHSS modulation.” Therefore, DSM is subject to the maximum power level of 100mW as detailed in clause 4.3.1.2, and not subject to the limit of non-FHSS systems of 10mW as specified in section 4.3.2.2. Conformity tests as well as on-going production tests confirm that EU versions of DSM products meet the 100mW requirement. DSM then combines the coding advantages of traditional DSSS systems within the modulation requirements for FHSS to yield a secure, robust, full range radio control system.»

2) [ Service Portal :: Informationen zur Zulassung und Konformität des Spektrum Systems in Deutschland und Europa ]

ETSI EN 300-328 V1.7.1 (2006-10)
Spektrum Conformity EN 300-328
Elliott Labs Test Certificate

3) [ http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...800-Manual.pdf ]

I know, I Know but it is not same thing in Italy, as in other countries too ... radiocomando
I understand you'll be a fan or employee of the spektrum but I remember you that new JR choice is FHSS as Futaba, Weatronic, Multiplex, Hitec, Sanwa, Jeti, Frsky ... and tomorrow JR too ...

Have good flights!

Ultima modifica di LONGFLYER : 03 febbraio 11 alle ore 13:23
LONGFLYER non è collegato   Rispondi citando