Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 06 gennaio 11, 06:31   #35 (permalink)  Top
rugrug
User

L'avatar di rugrug

Data registr.: 08-03-2010
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da UNKNOW Visualizza messaggio
Ragazzi bellissimo , altro che alinn ...............!!!!!!!!!!!
Potrei chiedere un informazione ?
Siccome è molto probabile che sarà il mio prossimo elettrico , qual'è la via migliore per ordinarlo ???
Grazie
Henseleit Helicopters

Dear customer,

because of the high number of e-mails I am not able to answer immediately at the moment. I will need this time for my real work to getting the kits ready ;-)

E-mails for reservations will be answered as soon as possible so please be a little patient (also have a look for ordering details further below).

Short before delivery you will get an e-mail with all the detailed questions about options and so on. Please try to answer as short as possible and avoid to make special requests at the moment.

Shippment to overseas countrys takes some time so please don´t be afraid. No package has ever been lost since I am started with building helicopters ;-)

Especially shippings to the US can take some time depending on parcel service and custom in the US. Sometimes packages takes only 2 weeks but we also have had 4 weeks shipping time in the past.

Orders for the next series 2011

If you place a reservation now delivery will be at about June 2011.

For a reservation only a mail is necessary so that I can put you onto my list. You will get a confirmation after a couple of days. No deposite is necessary and also the details like options and so on don´t has to be clear up yet.

You will get an e-mail for all this details short before delivery.

Delivery for the TDR series 2011

Reservations from: …........................................Schedule d delivery:

01.01.10 to 30.04.10 ….........................................Febr. 2011

01.05.10 to 30.06.10 ….........................................March 2011

01.07.10 to 31.08.10 ….........................................April 2011

01.09.10 to 31.10.10 ….........................................May 2011

01.11.10 until now …..............................................Ju ne 2011

Henseleit Helicopters