L'avatar di leonking

Data registr.: 13-07-2007
Invia un messaggio via MSN a leonking
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da METEOR Visualizza messaggio
Leon SVEGLIA la 2801 è vecchia
nada!!!!!!
non esiste la 2802.....
perche la 2801 pro permette di settare mode 3 e 4.

ho trovato questo:

Re: New Walkera Tx Model: WK-2801 Pro
by DaveC on Tue May 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Hi yes the 2801 Pro is on its way - the link does not work yet because the pro spec's page has not been added to the website - PS Rx 2801 is a twin receiver with both receivers within the same Rx rather than satellite setup. WALKERA--CHINA

Here are some of the spec's of the pro

Increasing output power from 10mW to 100mW - Allowing to assign code from ID matching - Adding stick 3 and stick 4 mode - Adding trainer system (master/slave) - Coming with new firmware

|Like yourself I will not be upgrading to the pro the extra features are nice but of no real benefit to me flying heli's but I can see the extra range will be much appreciated by plane and slope soarer flyers.

And no walkera did not have the pro waiting in the wings - I had discussions about the 10mW issues when the 2801 was first coming out and they were concerned about the output rules laid down by some countries particularly in Europe - however these rules have been relaxed allowing 100mW output.

Regards David
I am a Retired Biochemist - Flying RC Helicoptors is fun and helps keep my mind working
DaveC

T-REX 450 METAL - HDX450 FULL METAL - WALKERA 4#3B BL MAIN - WALKERA 4G6 MOD - SU-31 DEPRON - MULTIWII QUADX
leonking non è collegato   Rispondi citando