Vecchio 25 gennaio 09, 16:21   #287 (permalink)  Top
tonyclifton
User

L'avatar di tonyclifton

Data registr.: 01-06-2008
Invia un messaggio via MSN a tonyclifton
Citazione:
Originalmente inviato da METEOR Visualizza messaggio
salve questa l'ho letta su "heliguy.com" che dite?

Spray some WD40 in your motor now and again I should really take the motor off to do this, but haven't ever bothered so far. Just be careful not to get too much on other parts, particularly the 4 in 1, and let it all dry off before plugging a battery in. Aim carefully in the hole with the motor/heli upturned, spray, then rotate the blades in their direction of rotation a few times by hand, then dry everything with paper towel. I've found doing this every 5 - 10 flights or whenever I remember increases motor life, and livens them back up when they start to feel tired. I also never fly a full battery, and often blow in the motor during a flight to cool it down a little. This is easiest to do if you land first. ........

These helis fly better if the boom is rigid.

la modifica che ho fatto io alla coda:
http://www.baronerosso.it/forum/atta...e-dsc02656.jpg
Ho appena seguito il consiglio! Lo farò ogni 5 voli e vedrò quanto tempo durerà il motore... Non mi andrebbe proprio di cambiarne 1 ogni 2 settimane...
Volati via: Picoo-Z, Lama v4, Honey Bee FP, Blade mCX. Il mio piccolo hangar: Mini Titan E325, Walkera 4#3B (sfasciato), SJM180, Futaba T7CP. Blade mSR
tonyclifton non è collegato   Rispondi citando