Discussione: E-sky Belt Cp
Visualizza messaggio singolo
Vecchio 10 novembre 08, 16:23   #6474 (permalink)  Top
inquisitore
User

L'avatar di inquisitore

Data registr.: 19-08-2008
x chi mastica un po di inglese...

Alla faccia di quelli che ne parlano male... (ovviamente per quello che puo' fare un eli come il nostro)

E' il post di un forum americano..

After about a year, my Belt RTF is still flying well. The only non-stock items are the two little bearings to replace the idler pulley on the tail belt, the 704a hh gyro, and the HBK2 main gear.

IMO nothing more than stock is required of this heli. It will be only mildly capable of 3D stunts, but that gentle setup is preferrable for beginner/novice pilots. A more aggressive setup/helicopter should be a reward for getting good enough to fly one with the confidence that the grand or so you are flying will come back in one piece. Until then I'll stick to my $180 belt.

Much of the modification comes from the joy of tinkering rather than any real problems with the machine. It really is the realm of experienced pilots looking to improve a craft they already know well.

I like these cheap little helicopters because they offer an affordable way to learn on your own. Either way, crashing ain't cheap.